The challenge to finding speakers isn’t too hard, it is finding the right speaker, one that can captivate and hold the audiences attention. Trust me, I’ve sat in tons of speeches as both a student and as a speaker on a panel and some people just don’t have the “magic.”
I quickly realized that the success of an event can be made or broken by the quality of the speakers. If they rock the stage everyone has fun and if they don’t well imagine listening to whatever song you hate the most on a constant loop, not a fun time.
In order to not repeat those same mistakes, I begin researching tons of speakers, learning what made some speakers great and what made others not so great and the others just plain terrible. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for dropping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am humble and honored.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
- What You Can Expect
- A Little Bit About Me
- My Video Clips
- My Most Requested Topics
- What Others Are Saying
- My Upcoming Engagements
- My Previous Engagements
- The Next Step
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me, the Headmaster of the League of Superheroes prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, Superhero intensive delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I first stumbled upon public speaking back in middle school after being forced to present in multiple oratorical contest. Very quickly I realized I had a knack for speaking. This passion was further heightened after making my acting debut in a traveling play. At the age of 2o I decided to start my own tech company, and eventually raised funds from both private overseas investors and investors in San Francisco.
Presenting in large competitions, pitching in front of investors, doing interviews on various online podcasts and radio shows, I realized public speaking was not leaving my life anytime soon. After being asked to speak at a few high school career events at local schools around Philadelphia and being given great feedback; I knew this was my calling. Since 2012 I have had the pleasure to speak at colleges such as: Harvard University and the University of Rutgers, business seminars, youth conferences and more!
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, and speaking. In terms of my platform:
- My blog is a place for me to write inspiring content for the “League of Superheroes” which encompass members from all around the world.
- My content has been read by people in over 140 countries with that number raising everyday.
- I have amassed a following of over 50K active and engaging people on across my social media networks.
- And you may have seen me in a few videos on BuzzFeed!
Recently, Ebony Magazine named me to the their Black, Fresh and 20 Something List.
I have written two books thus far, with my first eBook becoming an Amazon Kindle bestseller. My latest one, I Can. I Will. The Superhero Way has helped to propel my message to people around both the country and the world and has been meet with rave reviews.
If reading isn’t your thing, you can download my mobile game in the App Store.You’ll have a good time. In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, tasting new foods and singing in the shower.
My Video Clips
I speak for middle schools, high schools, colleges, athletic teams, youth events/conferences, youth programs and non-profits. Watch one of my latest speeches below:
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to mindset creation, being young and chasing your dreams, turning an idea into reality, using social media to propel your career, leadership, productivity, and relationships while mixing in humor and magic tricks! As I am a real life Superhero, I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
- How to Tap Into The Superhero Inside of You.
- How To Turn Your Dreams Into Reality…The Superhero Way
- How to be the Master of Your Mind…The Superhero Way
- How To Use Social Media…The Superhero Way
What Others Are Saying
Here is what a few other event sponsors said after I spoke for them. These are just quick excerpts.
Please note: These dates are subject to change without notice. Please check the event web site before you make plans to attend.
My Previous Engagements
I have ton of events. You can find a list of the most recent ones here.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below. I will get back to you right away.